Rules & Regulations
- Our contests are open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) with the exception of all employees of Durham Radio Inc. (including immediate families), its partners, their agencies and affiliates.
- All entrants to any Wave.fm contest are eligible to enter only ONCE PER PERSON PER CONTEST.
- Winners will be required to sign a waiver agreeing to all rules and regulations related to their prize. The waiver MAY include a skill-testing question.
- Prizes for pick-up must be claimed within 30 days of winning. Should arrangements be made for someone other than the prize winner to pick up the prize, he/she will be asked to confirm the winner's name, address and phone number. If the prize is to be mailed or otherwise expedited, Wave.fm assumes no responsibility for the delivery service or the prize after it leaves the Wave.fm offices or the premises from which it is set to be claimed.
- Wave.fm reserves the right to reclaim the prize if terms and conditions as written are not accepted or in any other way found to be breached.
- For all contests that involve entry through our website, or on-location ballot entry, we accept only one (1) entry per person per contest unless otherwise stipulated in additional contest rules specific to a particular contest.
- All prizes won are as-is, unless otherwise stipulated by the participating sponsor and can not be exchanged for cash or equal cash value.
Wave.fm will attempt to contact all contest winners with all of the entry information provided by the entrant. If we are unable to contact a winner within 48 hours, we will forfeit their prize, draw another name from all of the contest entries and award the prize to the new entrant selected.
ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND REGULATIONS
- By entering our contests, each entrant agrees to and is deemed to have accepted all terms, conditions, rules and regulations as written herein.
- All winners consent to the use of his/her name, city of residence, photograph, and audio recording for publicity purposes in all media by Wave.fm, its partners, their agencies and affiliates.